Tuesday 6 October 2015

RESEARCH: PETE'S MEDIA BLOG

Pete's media blog is a good and trustworthy source where I can retrieve media-related articles and videos, which could help me on improving my own media work. Pete's Media Magazine Blog has already helped me in my Art of the Title work, since he has a post where he describes and analyses opening title sequences. 

One of his posts is related to my upcoming Media AS Production on film openings and is about all the steps from Research to Post-production. Many of the comments in the blog post are helpful to when I will be making my own film opening, like "if it is a film opening, it MUST follow the conventions of film openings!". Overall, Pete's Media Magazine Blog has been and will continue to be helpful on making my film opening for my Media AS Level.

On my media twitter account, I am following Pete's account and looking at his tweets which are useful and will enrich my media experience since many of his tweets are informative and  are media-related which make it relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment